Friday, April 11, 2008

Where are you repairmen?

All this week we've had repairmen working on our shower. When we first moved in to Richardson Towers in the fall, there was a fairly bad leak on our carpet coming from under the bathroom door. Well it's been fixed twice already and it came back about a week ago. This time they actually fixed it. There were some tiles around the faucet in the shower that were so fragile, if they were touched the would have fallen off. So water has been leaking behind it and soaking our floor. Last week it was so bad, our room smelled like mildew and there was a puddle in our carpet. It slushed when we walked on it. I couldn't bare to stay in the room for longer than an hour unless I was asleep because the stench was so strong. We used up two cans or air freshner in a week.

Well two days ago the repairment started working on it. We got a key to a room down the hall to take our showers in. The first day they knocked out the old tile and replaced it. Then yesterday they came and grouted the wall. Both days they came early in the morning. They said by today we would be able to use it but first they had to come and put the handles and faucet back on. But where are they? I figured they would have shown up sometime while I was getting ready for class this morning because that's what they've done the past two days. But they still haven't been here. And I'm sure they won't be coming after 5 since that's about the time to go home. And then I bet they don't work on the weekends...so I hope they show up in the next couple hours because I don't want to have to shower down the hall anymore. It's like having communal bathrooms. So repairmen, you need to hurry up!

1 comment:

Daniel Hernandez said...

omg i hate richardson towers so much its not even funny.like my toliet has been broken all semeseter and they haven't done anything to fix it. my cable goes out all the time and im paying an arm and a leg to live there its riddicul i really think i should get some of my money back since their have been so many problems this semester.