Friday, April 18, 2008

Last blog

so last semester I wrote a blog entitled "Last blog". Little did I know it was not my last blog. But finally, unless Wendy ends up teaching oral comm and I somehow end up in her class and she makes us write blogs again, finally this is my last blog! And I am so proud of myself for keeping up with the blogs this time. I may not have written a blog every day, but every Friday there were 5 posts of my blog. I didn't have to do any catching up this time. I better have 100% for my blogs.

This year went by fairly quickly. And it was full of fun, excitement, tears, and plenty of drunken nights that I don't remember. But I have learned a lot. Maybe not a lot as far as school is concerned because I'm really not feeling it too much. But I've learned a lot about myself, and some of it I can't say I'm too happy about. But nonetheless I've learned a lot about who I am. I've realized I may not know as much as I thought I did and it may be awhile before I completely know who I am. I'm realizing that this whole college thing is a lot of work and it's not just fun. And I haven't quite decided if it's really my thing or not. Anyways, I've learned a lot this semester from everyone around me and I'm glad that the year is over, but I hope the connections I've made are not over. (Definitely glad the blogs are over though!)

4 comments:

Daniel Hernandez said...

i totally hear you on what your saying about how you don't see how the blogs have helped us with school. but i mean i know they've helped me just by looking at some of my papers from this semester and what not. but at the same time i have also learned a lot about myself and my friends and all that jazz which is totally awesome.

Kelvin Oliver said...

Yup, Finally one. It was good having you in class. You're a cool person. When we are done with out papers, we have successfully completed probably the biggest assignment in all classes. Have fun this summer.

Ashli said...

Yeah I am doing Kart-Wheels because the summer is almost here. I remember many people told me that college is easier than high school. Well, I was lied too. I agree that college is a lot work, but I mean I would not give up a lot of the memories that has occurred.

Wendy said...

i love you too. (sticking tongue out).