Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm over it

I'm really sick of all this rain. It's been so nice out the past couple of weeks with the exception of the rainy days. I don't have an umbrella, I don't have rain boots, I hate fucking rain. Today I got a shower and got dressed, dryed my hair and straightened it. Then I walked outside and got soaked. My hair was all curly, now I'm going to have to re-straighten it. I was wearing a skirt because I hate it when I wear jeans and it's rainging because I hate walking around with the bottom of my jeans wet, but since I was wearing a skirt with flip flops, my legs and feet were all wet. And it's not even warm and raining. It's freaking windy and cold. So I got soaking wet and then had to go sit in this meeting where they acted like it was Africa or something and had the air on full blast. So here I am in a white t-shirt, a short skirt, and flip flops, WET, and freezing. Needless to say I was pretty pissed off. I don't like being whiny and complainy but I just feel like bitching because I hate rain. Maybe if it was warm and I didn't have anything to do and I didn't care about what I was wearing...maybe then I wouldn;t care if it was raining. But I had just done my hair!!! come on!! And the other day I was at the mall and was about to buy some rain boots but then I spent $130 at Forever 21 and told myself I didn't need to buy anything else, so I decided against the rainboots. But obviously that was stupid because I needed them today. Whatever. I'm over this rain. It better not rain tomorrow.

1 comment:

Daniel Hernandez said...

first off its never a mistake to spend money at forever 21. secondly i hate the rain just as much as you do. and i did the exact same thing you did today as far as getting up and get really cute only to walk downstairs and see rain pouring of the side of richardson towers. i wanted to cry. like a lot.