Friday, April 18, 2008

FUCK IT

So all this week my status on Facebook has included the phrase "fuck it." Everyone keeps asking me why I'm so angry. Wendy asked me in class yesterday what was wrong. Nothing's wrong, I'm not angry. It's just my new philosophy on life. I'm tired of stressing out about stupid shit. I hate school. I hate drama. So instead of worrying abotu anything or getting worked up, I just say FUCK IT. Then I can relax and enjoy my life. If I have a big test and I know I don't really know the material. Why try to study? I'm not going to learn anything new. So fuck it. If I'm talking to a new guy and he doesn't call me....fuck it. I don't need him anyways. Obviously if he hasn't called me he's an idiot, so I'm not gonna stress out about that shit. FUCK IT. When I'm at work and I have some gay customer that's being a bitch, fuck it. They're probably not going to leave me a good tip anyways, so just fuck it.

I've realized that if you don't stress out about so many things, you're life is generally better and you are a happier person all around. I like being laid-back and not having to worry about shit. I still have things to do and I still have to take care of my responsibilities, but if it's not a big deal or if something is just eating away at you, say FUCK IT. Throw it to the side and don't even worry about it. I'm happier already!

1 comment:

Daniel Hernandez said...

so basically i love this blog because its exactly how i feel. in fact i wrote a blog kind of like it. but yeah you just have to make sure that you know their is a point that you do have to care. and that point comes when it starts to affect who you are. you can't not care to the point that you become so lathargic and uncaring that your life goes no where.