Friday, April 4, 2008

Go Tigers

So I don't have anything to write about and I'm ready to get my weekend started so I was advised by my roomie to write about the game this weekend. How totally exciting is it that our Tigers have made it all the way to the Final Four? And hopefully they'll make it all the way to the championship. I'm not going to say they will make it, because I don't want to jinx it. I think that's why we lost the UT game. Everyone kept saying we were going to kill UT and they were really cocky about it and it jinxed us! Look what happened. So this time let's not be too cocky. But I think we have a pretty good chance of winning.

I have to work tomorrow night, but not until 7. So the game should be finishing up by then. It's pretty cool that we have something to brag about. No one ever gives Memphis that much credit. But no one can knock our basketball team. Man the other day we had a scare. I got a text message on Tuesday saying that NCAA News said that J.Dorsey was banned from the rest of the conference games due to possession of narcotics. Later we discovered it was just an April Fool's joke. Thank goodness! That would have sucked to lose one of our best players before the biggest game of the year! But thankfully that wasn't true. And tomorrow we will get to see our Tigers do their stuff. Until then...GO TIGERS!

No comments: